Austrian PR: no investment required, just the ability to support yourself financially…
And we are now preparing applications for next year.
European immigration is typically considered a complex process. If you do not have several million Euros to invest in an EU member state, have not secured employment with a multi-national organisation or are not in a hurry to start a business and run it on the continent, your options are limited.
A Unique Immigration Route
This is why this specific Austrian immigration program is so attractive. If you are without the need of employment in Austria to support yourself and any dependents, and you are able to prove that you have sufficient funds to cover living costs, you may be eligible to move there. It can be as simple as that.
What are the terms for Austrian Residency for Private Purposes?
If you are able to demonstrate the following and fulfil these requirements, you may be eligible for this opportunity:
- Applicants must be of independent means and without need of employment; this is because the Austrian private residency permit does not confer any right to work in Austria, including running your own business
- Funds must be shown in an international bank account, and the amount to be shown will vary depending on how many dependents are joining you in Austria – please leave a comment below or contact us for further details
- You must have permanent accommodation in Austria, but we can help you to organise this
- A University Degree – If an applicant does not hold a degree or equivalent qualification they must demonstrate a basic level of German language skills within two years of their arrival
- Health insurance providing full cover for each family member in Austria – and we can introduce you to a relevant insurance provider
- There is a formal requirement to reside in Austria for at least 183 days per year.
Register your interest now, and we can begin preparing your application.
This Austrian residency program operates on a yearly quota basis, and this quota becomes available in January of each year. This summer, we will be registering client interest in this direct immigration route and making sure you have everything ready to submit all documents in December 2013.
Let us help you to prepare for Permanent Residency in Austria by leaving a comment below or contacting us, here.