Norway: Self-Employed Persons Visa
Norway is one of the Scandinavian countries which is well known for its landscape and clean living. The business market in Norway is strong and fruitful, and Norway has been listed as the second wealthiest country on the planet. It is no surprise therefore, that Norway is a popular destination with those looking to start up and expand businesses.
Residency through Business
This is the opportunity for a skilled worker, who operates in an executive or managerial position in the company, to start the company in Norway.
- A residence permit for a self-employed person is connected to the company in question and the permit does not allow the holder to be employed in Norway under any other means.
- The permit is initially granted for a period of one year.
- The permit allows the holder to enter and exit Norway as many times as they would like for the duration of the permit.
- The permit can lead to a successful application for permanent residency.
- Family members can also apply for residency along with the main applicant.
- The running of the business must be the sole reason for the stay in Norway.
- You must operate in a central and instrumental position in your workplace as you must be the one liable for business commitments.
- It must be proven that there is a financial basis for operating the business.
- You must be able to provide a business plan.
- We manage the whole the application process from start to finish
- We provide you with advice at each stage of the process
- Once your application has been submitted, we will keep you informed of any progress
- We can offer tax planning and any other form of legal assistance.