Fast-track to Hungarian Permanent Residency for Investors
This is a very new opportunity which only became available at the beginning of 2013, and allows a non-EU national to invest €250K into government stocks or bonds in order to receive immediate permanent residency, waiving the typical requirement for five years of continuous residence.
- Invest €250,000 Euros into state bonds or stock
- Become a permanent resident within two weeks
- Live in Hungary with your immediate family
- Travel freely around the EU
- Manage your other business interests
Hungary currently provides a wealth of benefits for those who seek to incorporate a viable business and reside there in order to run it. As of December 5th, there have been new developments in government law which enable a non-EU national investing €250,000 to obtain permanent residency for themselves and their immediate family within just two weeks.
- Non-EU nationals purchase €250K worth of government bonds or stocks of state-owned corporations
- These bonds are considered low-risk with a guaranteed return
- Investors who fulfil these requirements will receive permanent residency immediately, as opposed to the general route which requires three years continuous stay in Hungary
- Residency permits can be applied for by an individual applicant, or by a company of which they are the majority shareholder
- As with any investment, due diligence should be exercised and the appropriate consultation is crucial. We are able to provide introductions to investment vehicles alongside tax advice and residency.
Contact us today to register your interest and receive further information about this brand new residency opportunity.