We are now able to offer the Immigrant Investor Program that was created by the government of Canada to offer qualified business people from around the world a simple way of immigrating to Canada.
To be eligible the applicant must:-
- Have legally accumulated net-worth exceeding Canadian $1.6 million.
- Have a minimum of three years of business management experience.
- Deposit Canadian $800,000 with the Government of Canada for five years. The total money is refunded back after 5 years without any interest. If the client does not wish to invest this amount an alternative options is available – this is a single payment of Canadian $185,000 which is not refundable.
- Fluency in English or French is not required under this program.
- The applicant’s family receives permanent residency for Canada and this leads to Canadian Citizenship and a Passport.
- If the client’s net-worth is less than $1.6 million but more than $350,000, they may be eligible for one of the provincial business immigration programs.
- You can live and work anywhere in Canada
- No money is deposited until you have been interviewed by the authorities and selected for immigration.
From date of application to receiving permission to move to Canada will take between 12 and 18 months.
Residency and Citizenship
- To retain permanent residency the immigrant must stay in the country for 730 days in
total within a 5 year period.
- To be eligible to apply for citizenship and a passport one has to remain in Canada for 3 years out of 4 consecutive years.